Explicitly Typed exceptions as a library
Pepe Iborra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can obtain this package from Hackage.
If you have cabal-install you can simply type:
cabal install control-monad-exception
to install it.
The source code for this library is available on GitHub and
you can clone the project with Git
$ git clone git://github.com/pepeiborra/control-monad-exception
You can also create or vote on issues or fork this project.
0.10.1 (Mar 2012)
- Update to failure-0.2.0 (thanks to Bas van Dijk)
0.10.0 (Dec 2011)
- Dropped dependency on safe-failure (by user request)
0.9.1 (January 2011)
- Follow changes in dependencies (mtl 2.0)
0.9.0 (June 2010)
- Follow changes in dependencies (transformers and monads-XX)
- Inconsistencies in the documentation and the API fixed thanks to Marc Weber
- Fixed a bug in the Failure instance for EMT
- Purged compile-time warnings
- Updates to the documentation
- Included the package in the Failure category
- Major update for the second installment of the failure framework